Today I am reviewing the product Garcinia Plus 100 which is a weight loss supplement. With all the pseudo-science and miracle cures for weight loss these days, it’s tough to know which supplements are safe, and which work. Especially on the internet where it’s the Wild West and anything seems to go. We’re constantly bombarded by ads and reviews for the latest “new” cures for everything under the sun which is why I have taken time to try some of these supplements and record my results. Always do your research with new diets and consult with your doctor as well if you’re taking other medications.
Here are the important things to look for in any weight loss supplement:
1. Backed by scientific research
2. Tested in studies
3. Endorsed by medical professionals
If the supplement you’re considering passes these three tests, you may want to speak with your doctor and give it a try!
For example, Garcinia Plus 100, is a very popular supplement right now with thousands of men and women sharing the amazing results they’ve achieved by adding it to their weight loss programs.
But, does it pass the three tests?
Is Garcinia Plus 100 backed by scientific research?
Yes, it is.
The active ingredient in Garcinia 100 Plus is Garcinia Cambogia, also known as HCA or hydroxycitric acid. It’s extracted from the rind of the Garcinia Cambogia or Malabar tamarind, tropical fruit. And it’s known for several actions in the body:
– It blocks the enzyme citrate lyase which is used to make fat. This keeps your body from turning the food you eat into more fat and assists you in losing weight.
– It suppresses appetite and helps you feel less hungry by boosting serotonin levels. When serotonin levels are higher in your brain, you feel happier and are less likely to reach for those cupcakes and chocolate bars to help yourself feel better.
– It may help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check as it helps you stay in control of your weight and mood.
– And yes, there’s even evidence it may improve mood as it raises those serotonin (the “happy” and “peaceful” chemical) levels in the brain!
Has it been tested in studies?
Yes, it has been.
The Journal of Obesity published a review of a clinical study where people who supplemented with Garcinia Cambogia lost about 2 pounds more than those who didn’t take it.
Is it endorsed by medical professionals?
Yes, along with Hollywood movie stars, famous singers, and others. Those endorsements are probably why you’re curious about it’s potential to help you lose weight, too.
Garcinia has been called a “miracle cure for weight loss” by Dr. Oz and other medical professionals.
So, Garcinia Plus 100 meets all three of the tests for a supplement. It’s backed by science, tested in studies and endorsed by medical professionals.
If you’re struggling to lose weight and keep it off, it’s worth a try, isn’t it?
After all, you deserve to reach your goal weight, to feel great about yourself, and to live the life you have always wanted.
You can make it happen with the right support and supplements. Garcinia Plus 100 might be the safe, effective solution you’ve been seeking. You’ll only know for sure once you’ve given it a try!